With the recent updates in clash of clans, the all dragon attacks are getting harder and harder, especially for maxed TH8s. I have seen some of the best dragon attackers fail on multiple occasions. They had successfully changed the game, for the better. Although the recent earthquake addition has helped. At TH8, we must sometimes rely on other ways of getting 3 stars.
I have never been a big fan of GoWiPe. Mostly because Pekkas never seem to do what you want. They are unpredictable, or more accurately they are predictably unpredictable. In one of our recent wars, I saw some of the best GoWiPe attacks that I have seen. All for 3 stars. Here is how it works.
- 2 Golems
- 5 Wallbreakers
- 3 Pekkas (one can be in cc)
- 20 Wizards
- 2 Heal Spells, 1 Rage (you can use 2 Rage, 1 Heal, but the former is recommended)
- Keep Golems alive with heal. They must remain throughout the entire attack.
- Drop 2 Golems close together to break through wall.
- Drop Wizards (only 5-10) behind Golems, not too spread out.
- Use wallbreakers to get through walls into core
- Then, follow with wizards-so wizards go into the core with the Golems. You can use wizards to help kill cc troops.
- You can drop a Pekka to go into core, but they will may not follow Golem
- Use Pekkas to clean up outside of base