Are you a TH8? With 2 rage and one heal spell or 3 rage spells and all dragons you should three star TH8s 75% of the time.
Below are the two BEST how to videos that apply to TH8. For TH7 attacks, use same dragon deployment, but take out the highest level air defense with three lightening spells. You can use the 2 raid and one heal, but the lightening spells are cheaper and foolproof.
This should be the be-all-end-all discussion of TH 7 and 8 dragon attacks.
Here is a quick look the attack strategies that I would use for our upcoming war. Ill post the outcome of our clanmates attacks on YouTube.
1. Use three lightening strikes to take out air defense circled in RED.
2. Deploy dragons in the order written in Green
3. When the ORANGE circled defenses are destroyed AND the air defense is attacking the dragons (past pink line) you can release your cc air balloons (orange or purple circle), which are rarely necessary.
For those who dont have 3 lightening spells look at the second to last picture.
1. Deploy dragons in the order written.
2. Use heal spell once dragons are together and engaged with air defense (past pink line). No rush as only one dragon is being attacked. You can wait until some damage taken (half). If you don’t need to, save it.
3. As dragons go into base, second AD will engage the dragons (blue circle and line). Once this happens, deploy cc balloons in the exact marked spot in purple so it will go at the second air defense. If you are a little to the left or right, it will go towards an other defense. If that happens use heal spell on balloons.
For our TH8 attack, look at the last picture.
1. Use three lightening spells to destroy red circled air defense.
2. Deploy dragons in order.
3. Once second ad is attacking a dragon (blue) AND enemy cc troops out of cc, release your cc balloons in purple x EXACTLY.
Thanks to Mikey who is the king of the dragon/raid/heal attack and fig who opened up my eyes to the 3 lightening spell use.