Every organization has rules. So, why shouldn’t a clan in clash of clans have a rules? Of course it should.
1. Good base design or willing to update and improve quickly.
2. No rushed TH-a base that has low level walls and buildings and high level TH.
3. You are an active player–in a league and ready for war.
4. You are a team player.
Rules to stay.
1. You will be active- play in a league.
2. You will donate troops to support your clan mates. We are a team!
3. You will not over-request for troops-received should be close to donated and never 25% higher or more. Support those below you.
4. You will be respectful of others, will not put anyone down, and will only offer constructive criticism in a positive way.
5. You will be open and receptive to constructive criticism.
6.. You will not use profanity.
7. Highest ranked (war rank not trophy) members will donate to fill as many clan castles in war base and when attacking in war.
8. You will have fun, be social, and remember, this is just a game. Friendship is more important than winning. But….Winning is more fun than losing.
9. Don’t ask for elder or co. Read the posted guidelines on the clan info. Co for best players and loyal.
10. Attack twice every war. Be 100% prepared for both attacks. Attack according to the guidelines sent before the war. Check your ego at the door and don’t get greedy. You are a part of a Team. Our team is the Dozers. Team comes first.
11. Have fun!